Sunday, March 2, 2014

The good, the bad, and the ugly

The good:
I was able to get a good 90 minute trainer ride in tonight. I kept a good, strong, and consistent pace up the whole time.  I needed that, especially after being sick the past few days.  My fat old body was CRAVING exercise!

The bad:
I was unable to run this morning.  The first reason was that I left my bag with my running stuff in Kelly's car, and she and it were at my sister's house.  The other reason, and biggest reason, is discussed next....

The ugly:
THE WEATHER WAS TERRIBLE!  When I went to bed, the forecast for 6:30am was 60ish and 50% chance of rain.  The reality was 32, felt 20, with 20mph winds out of the north.  Even if I had my stuff, there's no way in hell I'd have gone out in that, ESPECIALLY on the tail end of this cold!

I'm ready for a strong week of training now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment