Friday, February 28, 2014

Training isn't always positive...

Well, the last two days have been frustrating. I was planning on jogging 6 miles last night, then riding and swimming today. A cold set in though, and my runny nose, sneezing, and coughing are NOT a good thing. I feel like it's passing, and I'm planning to give myself one more day of rest to make sure that it does! With our family traveling tomorrow, I am hoping that I feel well enough to get 8-9 miles in on Sunday morning, followed by a trainer ride for 90 minutes later that day once we get back home. I hate feeling like I am in a good groove and then have it slowed down, but I also know that pushing when I'm not healthy is flat out stupid. I guess we will hope that my next report will be Sunday evening, and I will have had a good run and ride by then!!! I just wanna FINISH Galveston.........

No comments:

Post a Comment