Wednesday, February 26, 2014

That was freaking COLD!!!

Today was one of those days that you get to understand what commitment is all about. After work, I decided that since I will be gone and can't get a brick in on Saturday, I would get a quick one in today. The bad part though---it was sub 40 degrees! I was doing the same strategy on the bike (a good constant spin, not pressing too hard), and got me 24 miles in at a 17.23 mph pace. I originally planned on doing 3-4 miles after, but seeing as how I couldn't feel my toes and was blowing snot out left and right, I decided a 2-mile jog was more appropriate! I did that (with no walking) at a 9:21 pace. All in all, a workout I was pleased with. The funniest part about today to me is that I was calling myself some very derogatory names while riding around in frigid/windy weather. Like I said though---I'm commited. No turning back now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment