Sunday, February 16, 2014

Race Day

My first 13.1 is less than 2 hours from starting, and I figured I should write what I'm thinking now instead of remember it after!  I slept decent, but was awake thinking a lot.  I'm an idiot like that.  I KNOW I'm prepared, but still, with anything new comes extra thought.

My ONLY goals for this are to finish and finish at under a 10 minute per mile pace.  Two weeks ago I said finish and finish under a 10:15 pace.  Lol.  But the MOST important part is just finishing!

At this point all I'm still finalizing how much to wear, what to eat for breakfast that won't make me want to poop all over the course, and whether or not I want to listen to music.  Pretty sure I'm decided on 2 of the 3, but I'd better finalize all of that quickly!

Ok....off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment