Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Getting closer!

Been a decent week thus far.  Monday, I swam 2000 yards.  I did 2x400, then 6x200, with 45 seconds rest between each one.  I felt sluggish, and not as good as I did the last time I swam, but I got it done, and that's all that matters.  In Galveston, I'm going to feel a HUGE amount of relief once I emerge from the water!

Tonight, I got me a 7.5 mile jog in at 9:42/mile pace.  Honestly, I tried to go slower, but my body just wasn't having it!

I'm hoping to swim tomorrow, have a nice easy ride Friday, then do some sort of my own triathlon Saturday.  It will probably consist of a 30 minute swim, 35-40 mile bike, and a 7-8 mile jog.  YOWZERS!!!!!!  THAT will be the most my body has EVER done at one time!  But it will be great practice for April 6!

Almost there...

No comments:

Post a Comment