Saturday, March 29, 2014

Almost there

It's hard to believe that a week from right now I will be in Galveston, a day from race day!  Truthfully, I'm nervous, excited, anxious, scared, confident, determined, and so many other emotions all at the same time....

I had a good 2 hour trainer ride on Thursday.  Today I will ride for an hour or so, followed by a 20-30 minute easy jog.  Then swim tomorrow.  A lot of what I'm doing now is also mentally going over my race, nutrition, etc.  

My body is feeling good, but I'm also at times feeling some fatigue from all that I'm putting on it.  I've never done this much in my life, then couple that with work, marriage, kids, etc, etc, and it definitely adds up.

I look very forward to just finishing this and then coming back and working on getting stronger and quicker after a few days of rest!

Off to my Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment