Saturday, March 8, 2014

Slow week

Well, my new bike is awesome, but the newer positioning has left some soreness in my back.  I got a trainer ride or two in this week, but that was it.  Seeing as how Kelly and I were getting ready to go skiing, a sore back was NOT an option!  I'm excited to get back from vacation and hit it hard!

But as I write this, I am sitting in a Starbucks in Whistler Village, and this place is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen!  The views and sights are amazing and breathtaking!

Day one of skiing was good.  I only hit the ground a few times, and seeing as how I basically have skied one day in my life, and that was over two years ago, I'm VERY pleased with that.  I did wake up today with some freakishly sore legs, so today might have a few more breaks built in.  My quads were screaming at me by 1pm, and I assure you that my legs will be stronger upon returning home than they were when I left!

My beers of choice in Canada so far are a Canadian and also Kokanee.  Both are light and go down smooth!

Alright, time to drink this skinny latte, and then get ready for another day in paradise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment